In an ideal world, we would all get the nutrients we need from the food we consume each day. We would enjoy healthy meals that keep us full and also provide the vitamins and nutrients needed for a high quality of life. In reality, it doesn’t always work out this way. In fact, even those who prioritize healthy eating and robust nutrition can find themselves deprived of key nutrients; as such, their bodies don’t function as their peak level of strength and stamina. At LongevityMed in Raleigh, NC, we provide health and wellness supplements that can augment your daily nutrition and take your quality of life to the next level.
Our Approach to Health and Wellness Supplements
The food we eat doesn’t always provide the level of nutrition we think it does. There are a number of mitigating factors here, including the environment, agricultural practices, food processing trends, the genetic modification of fruits and vegetables... the list goes on. Even our specific lifestyles and eating habits can alter the level of nutrition we get from our meals.
At LongevityMed, we don’t believe that health and wellness supplements should take the place of proper eating. However, they can augment proper eating, and help make up the difference of what we’re not getting from our three-square meals.
Health and Wellness Supplements from LongevityMed
To help you determine the right supplements to address your needs and provide a robust quality of life, we’ll first want to get to know you. A complimentary one-on-one consultation will help us get a good sense of the nutritional supplements you need.
Some of the health and wellness supplements we recommend for our patients include the following:
- DHEA: This is the most prevalent adrenal steroid hormone in the body. It’s key for regulating metabolism and providing healthy, natural energy.
- DIM-Evail: This supplement regulates unwanted estrogen production, and can reduce the risk of breast cancer in women and prostate cancer in men.
- Superfood multi-vitamins: There are wide-ranging, proven clinical benefits to antioxidant-rich superfoods. Superfood multi-vitamins make it easy to maximize these benefits.
- Magnesium: Magnesium assists in the body’s detoxification processes and can reduce the damage done by harmful environmental toxins.
- Fish oil: Fish oil supplements can help to lower cholesterol, strengthen bones, and elevate mood.
- Prostate Supreme: For many men, prostate concerns significantly diminish overall wellbeing and quality of life. The right supplement can make a world of difference.
- Saw Palmetto: Saw Palmetto is another nutritional supplement that supports a healthy prostate and proper urinary functioning.
- Vitamin D3: For healthy bone density, Vitamin D3 is essential. Studies confirm that many men and women have extreme deficiencies of this particular vitamin, making supplements highly worthwhile.
- Zinc: For supporting a healthy immune system, there’s nothing more effective than zinc.
Again, there’s no cookbook to a healthy life. The best way to determine your nutritional needs is to visit us for a consultation, where we can develop a regimen of supplements that’s tailored to your specific concerns. Through these supplements, we can help provide greater whole-body health and an improved sense of wellbeing.
Find Health and Wellness Supplements to Fit Your Lifestyle
Are you getting the nutrients you need from your daily meals? Even for those who are adamant about nutrition, the answer is often no. Fortunately, there are ways to augment your nutrition and give your body the vitamins and nutrients required for full flourishing. At LongevityMed in Raleigh, NC, we provide access to health and wellness supplements that promote health and improve quality of life. To learn more, we recommend visiting us for a consultation. We’d love to talk more about your nutritional needs, and to recommend a personalized lineup of supplements. Contact us to schedule a free consultation.